or 4 fortnightly payments of $15.00 with More info
Take time out of your day to treat yourself, these tools help promote circulation, encourage skin cell regeneration and reduce the appearance of wrinkles. Achieve glowy and natural skin with the Gua Sha set, rooted in Asian beauty tradition and values. Which has been used for centuries. This can be used as a part of your daily facial routine with Oils and serums.
How to use the roller:
1. Gently start at the chin, and roll horizontally out to the hairline. The pressure should be light and comfortable on the skin.
2. Move up to the nose, and roll from the corner of the nose out towards the ears.
Facial Roller works well with oils and moisturizer assisting the product to absorb into the skin
And what about the Gua Sha?
1. You can use a gua sha on the face, body and scalp, and it’s best to use with water or an oil – but never on bare skin.
2. Hold the gua sha tool with the curved side to your face and glide it gently up and out, starting with the neck, jawline, chin and around the mouth, between three and five times per area. Always take short strokes in just one direction, not back and forth.
3. Next, press the tool flat to the skin, under the eyes or over any redness, to soothe and de-puff.
4. Work the tool in small horizontal strokes over the brow bone to lift, or hold and press upwards between the brows to release tension.
5. Stroke down the neck, never upwards, to drain fluid.
6. If you want to reduce puffiness, work lightly, then more firmly, to relax muscles.
It comes in a beautiful pink or white storage box perfect for gifting!
You can keep the facial jade roller and Gua Sha in the fridge, it helps eradicate morning puffiness and makes the skin feel refreshed.